Traveller and photographer, I’ve always had itchy feet: studies in France, Germany, the UK and Canada, teaching French abroad… I’ve also travelled extensively in Europe, the Middle-East, Asia and West Africa, with an inclination for alternative ways of travelling, such as hitchhiking, Couchsurfing and volunteering. From a real thirst for adventure, but first and foremost because those lead to more interactions with locals and thus a deeper understanding of the places I explore.
The passion for photography came naturally, as a way to remain creative while on the road and to become more engaged with the people and places I encounter. The human element is given centre stage in most of my work and I focus on portrait, street or documentary projects. All in all, I see photography as a great excuse to travel, a fantastic observation tool and an excellent medium to tell the stories of our world.
Currently based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
All enquiries: email@example.com
– The Independent Photographer, Travel Photo Award, Editors’ Picks (August 2019)
– Atout Sud Photo Festival contest : 1st prize (France, April 2019)
– International Photography Awards, category People/Culture, Honorable Mention (October 2018)
– The Independent Photographer, Travel Photo Award, Editors’ Picks (July 2018)
– The Independent Photographer, Street Photography Award, Editors’ Picks (February 2018)
– Festival Photo Atout Sud, 10th edition (France) : March 13th – April 11rd 2020.
– La Cale 2 Créateurs (Nantes, France) : July 6th – September 1st 2019. Group exhibition “Moments of life”
– Festival Photo Atout Sud (France) : March 15th – April 13rd 2019. “Young talent” of the 9th edition of the festival.
– Label Escale (Nantes, France) : February 13rd – 28th 2019. Extracts from the exhibition below.
– POL’n – Centre de compétences artistiques et culturelles (Nantes, France) : February 1st – 8th 2019. “Direction l’Orient en stop” : solo exhibition recounting my year-long overland journey from France to China.
2019 – 2021 : Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science (international politics and international law), Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
2013 – 2016 : Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Modern Languages: English and German, Université de Nantes, France and exchange programmes at Georg-August Universität Göttingen, Germany and The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom