Traveller and photographer, I’ve always had itchy feet. After studying English and German literatures and cultures both at home in France and abroad in Germany and in Scotland, I taught French at a high school in England for a year.
I also travelled extensively in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia, with an inclination for alternative ways of travelling, such as hitchhiking, Couchsurfing and volunteering. From a real thirst for adventure, but first and foremost because those lead to more interactions with locals and thus a deeper understanding of the places I explore.
The passion for photography came naturally, as a way to remain creative while on the road and to become more engaged with the places and people I encounter.
My latest trip started in July 2017. I embarked on a year-long overland journey around Europe and Asia, from my hometown into the unknown, to explore the gradual evolution of landscapes, people and cultures through documentary writing and photography.
Prints available on request
All enquiries: email@example.com
– Ouest France (France) : August 2018
– Ze.tt (Germany) : April 2018
– B&W Minimalism Magazine (Iran) : February 2018
Photography contests :
– International Photography Awards, category People/Culture, Honorable Mention (October 2018)
– The Independent Photographer, Travel Photo Award, Editors’ Picks (July 2018)
– The Independent Photographer, Street Photography Award, Editors’ Picks (February 2018)